For those looking to create a unique garden room, the addition of our Veranda Screens, installed to your Veranda, can really offer many benefits.
As standard, our Veranda Screens use a special type of fabric that is designed to let through light but cut heat.
The Veranda Screens are almost unnoticeable when not in use thanks to the minimal cassette, colour matched to your Veranda. When needed they are operated via a remote control. As the Veranda Screens descend they deploy a special zipping mechanism that zips the fabric to the guide rails. This creates a seal that cuts wind, heat and unwanted insects from getting into your Veranda.
As well as wind and sun protection, the Screens offer an extra level of privacy. They can be mounted to the front or the side of your Veranda, either partially of completely enclosing the structure. The Screens can be brought down to the floor or left partially closed, depending on your requirements.
There is a wide range of fabrics to choose from and the cassette and guide rails can be made in any colour, either to blend with your Veranda or stand out - the choice is yours!
Due to the nature of how the Screens operate, there is only the option for electric operation. For those looking for a manual alternative we can also use our Awning Side Screens which are also very good at providing privacy and shade.
- Provides privacy and shade
- Blocks heat but not light
- Operated via remote control
- Zips to the guide rails stopping wind and unwanted insects
- Full range of colours available
- Discreet and fully protected when not in use
- Custom Veranda design service
- Installed by our own Installers
- Aluminium framework
- Traditional And Contemporary designs
- Choice of glass or polycarbonate
- Wide range of optional extras